Well this is challenge which I have being nominated for by vanchula. I really very grateful to fulfill this challenge and accept this award. Thank you so much vanchula for nominating me for this challenge, really appreciate it!!
The rules of this challenge are listed as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
My answers for the questions posed to me are as follows:
1.Coffee. Yay or Nay?
Yay!! I’m a coffee person! 😀
2.If you can create two horcruxes which two things would you choose?
My cycle and piano
3.You have been selected to go on a mission to Mars. Would you accept gladly or refuse the opportunity?
Accept it gladly!!
4.Three things from the Sci-fi world you wish existed in reality?
Time Travel machine, Aliens and Terminators
5. If there is one thing in the whole world you would give up your blog for, what is it?
Well writing is how I live my life fully, I would NEVER give it up for ANYTHING! 🙂
6. Are there any special qualities you possess which you’re secretly very proud of, but would die rather than admit in public? If so, What is it? You can tell us.Come on.
I have no such ability HONESTLY. 😀 🙂 😉
7.Long rides in a pleasant weather or A good book and coffee?
Definitely Long rides in a pleasant weather
8.How beneficial has writing a blog been for you, in terms off personal growth?
Blogging has helped me make the most of the experiences that I have in my life. It is helped me narrate my tale and life to this vast world.
9.If you can spend 1 day with/as any celebrity you want, who would that be?
10.What is my primary goal of blogging?
Blogging is a way of telling my life tale to this world, it helps me cope with difficult times and at the same time reflect during times when I’m confused why life is so unsymmerttical
I nominate the following people for this award further:
The quesitons that I pose are as follows:
- What are your other hobbies besides blogging?
- Do you like to travel?A lot or occasionally?
- What would you realistically like to be in the future?What would you want to be in fantasy?
- If you were to play a role in a suspense thriller? Which role would you play? Protagonist/antagonist/anti-hero?
- If you were to be a teacher, which virtue or ideal you would teach your children in one day?
- Which is your all-time favorite non-fiction book you have read?
- Which is your all-time favorite music band/artist?
- Do you love the sea and benches or mountains and hikes?
- Which song describes your present state of mind?
- Which is a fundamental principle you follow in your greyish journey of life?
The nominations are not mandatory, but will surely love to see your answers! 🙂